How to stop snoring: The noise and sound of breathing during sleeping is called snoring. It is a very common problem, and anyone can affect by it like young, adult, older people or even children. Moreover, It mostly occurs in men and people suffering from obesity. Snoring is not a big problem if the person snores once in a while, but it is not a good thing if someone regularly snores every night. Snoring is one of the reasons for health problems such as obstructive sleep apnea. If someone has that type of problem, snoring loudly, he must go to see a doctor. In the following article, we get to know about How to stop snoring? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What is Snoring
Snoring is when someone doesn’t push the air free from the throat and nose while sleeping.
Symptoms of Snoring
- While sleeping, I noticed the breathing breaks.
- Excessive sleeping during daytime.
- The problem in focus.
- Sore throat when waking up.
- Uncomfortable sleep.
- Coughing or suffocating at night.
- High blood pressure level.
- Chest pain occurs at night.
- Due to loud snoring is disrupting other people’s sleep.
- In the children negligence, behavioral problems, or poor performance in school,
Causes of Snoring to
Several conditions can cause snoring.
- Use of alcohol. Drinking alcohol before sleeping is one of the reasons for snoring. Alcohol relieved the throat muscles and reduced the natural safeties against airway obstruction.
- Nasal typically. Severe nasal congestion between the nostrils may cause snoring.
- Deprived of Sleep. Improper sleep is also the cause of snoring and can also cause throat relaxation.
- Sleep position. When the person is sleeping on the back, gravity affects the throat and narrows the airway.
Treatment of Snoring
- Change the way of living. Say no to alcohol before going to bed, sleep position can change, and maintaining weight can reduce snoring.
- Use of Medicines. Medicines used for the treatment of allergy and flu also relieve nasal congestion, and with the help of these medications, the person can breathe easily.
- Use of Nasal strips. These flexible things attach to the exterior side of the nose and keep the passage of the nasal open.
- Oral appliances: The use of oral appliances during sleep keeps the jaw in a good position so air can freely move. The physician may provide a mouthguard. The mouth guard is used for different motives; like sports, it is not for snoring.
- Laser Treatment. Laser treatment decreases the tissue in the soft palate and enhances airflow.
- Radiofrequency ablation: is also known as Somnoplasty; this method uses radiofrequency energy to decrease the extra tissue in the soft palate and tongue.
- Septoplasty The septoplasty is used to straighten a deviated septum in the nose.
Also read: how to get weed out of your system