CGPA or Cumulative Grade Points Average is the standard of grade points taken by the student in all the subjects. How to calculate cgpa We all know that the Central Board of Secondary Education declared the CBSE result for the 10th and 12th classes in the order of CGPA.
If you are a student and wish to know how much percentage you have taken in the board exam. You will need to convert your CGPA into Percentage. If you don’t know how to do that, give a read to this post to the bottom line. Here, we have described how to calculate the CGPA and rate from your CGPA Grades. Identifying your grades plus percentage will further help learners to get entry into college and getting jobs besides.
Method #1: Do it manually calculate cgpa
If your wish is to calculate your CGPA for the subject, then know these quick steps:
- Firstly, convert your total grades into the incorporated grade point. This grade point will also vary on the CGPA system we will follow.
- Now, multiply the converted grade point by the digit of credits for that course. It will help you to obtain the total grade point.
- The next step is to add up the grade points. We are talking about the scores you have taken in all the subjects throughout the whole course (A).
- Now, it is time to sum up! Sum up the credit hours for the span of the whole subject (B).
- Lastly, divide the total grade points by the cumulative credit hours. It will be your total CGPA in percentage.
Method #2: Use calculate CGPA
After reading the headline – the CGPA calculator- you might get a hint of what we will explain. However, when you see CGPA on your report card and do not know how to determine CGPA, use the calculators. Let us explain to you how to assess CGPA with the aid of an example. It will help students better to know how the online CBSE CGPA Calculator works.
- Step 1: Enter the grade points for any five central subjects. For instance, the grade points you have taken are 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 scores for each subject, respectively. Now, plus these numbers altogether.
- Step 2: Add the grade points i.e 4+5+6+7+8 = 22
- Step 3: Now, divide the ultimate output by five – which is 22/5 = 4.4. So, your CGPA will be 4.4
CGPA 22/5 = 4.4
Method #3: CGPA to Percentage Calculator
It is correspondingly essential to determine the result in courses of percentage. So, we have given the moves on how to calculate the Percentage from CGPA. Bear in mind: to turn the CGPA to Percentage, multiply* your CGPA with 9.5. As in the above method, the CGPA obtained was 4.4. So, the percentage for it will be 41% shown below;
4.4×9.5 = 41%
Many people, especially students, get frustrated among tons of questions: What is it precisely, and how to calculate it? Are you also in the same state right now? If so, throw this frustration away! We hope that after reading this post carefully, you will have all the answers to your questions.
Also read: How to write on a pdf